San Blas Charter
Private and shared all inclusive charters
Enjoy the exquisite islands of the Guna Yala archipelago; 360 islands of almost untouched paradise. On this cruise you will be immersed in the life of the Guna people, palm lined deserted beaches and smooth sailing within the clear blue waters of the reef.
A fully private charter means that you will hire the boat and crew for your group of between two and eight guests. You will have the boat to yourselves and can choose the route, itinerary, and personalise the charter exactly to your wishes.
Captain Andrea is very knowledgeable of the Guna Yala islands and knows the best anchorages, the liveliest coral reefs, the most tranquil islands and the colourful markets of Guna artisans. He is friends with many of the Guna people, who invite him and guests to have BBQs and dinners on their land. Whether you prefer to enjoy the tranquility of the deserted hideaways, or be immersed in the rich culture of the Gunas, this cruise is for you.
Looking for a more economic option? Why not ask us about a cabin charter. You can book a private cabin or two and share the boat with other guests; still experiencing the wonderful service that we offer, but for less.
Contact us now to for a quote and and availability
+507 608 19325
+507 608 19325
- Licenced captain and reputable a crew-mate
- Fresh home cooked meals. Lobster, crab and fish meals daily (seasonal)
- Wine and Beers
- Water sports equipment: snorkeling gear, fishing rods, kayak
- Fresh water showers
- Large fridge and ice to cool your beverages
- Comfortable double cabins and private bathrooms
- Dinghy and motor
- Two person Kayak, Snorkeling equipment & Fishing gear
- HiFi music system and speakers inside and outside
- Guana Yala entrance fee ($20 per person)
- Round trip transport from Panama City (From $65pp depending where you start the trips)